1. CONTEST (the "Promotion"): How To Enter: Submit a valid email during the run of the contest. Winner Selection: The Winner will be selected, from among all eligible entries received, in a random drawing one (1) business day following the end of the contest. The drawing will be conducted by Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. (the "Sponsor") whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prize, Approximate Retail Value and Winner Notification: The Winner will receive two (2) tickets to a featured Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. presentation, awarded to the selected winner. The retail value of the prize is between $0.00-$160.00. The Winner(s) will be announced on the day that the drawing is held and notified via Twitter, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner's List: For the winner's name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., 70 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023, Attn: Mary Costa.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or inaccurate entries.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its constituent organizations, and participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in the prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that Sponsor will use entrants’ names, addresses, Twitter handles, and email addresses for marketing purposes and will share same only with Sponsor’s constituent organizations for their marketing purposes. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless from any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
5. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., 70 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, New York 10023.